We are open and available for all services, but will continue our current check-in process of calling from your vehicle.
Updated Safety & Check-In Policies
In compliance with Governor Brown’s announcement that Oregon will fully reopen; we are excited to announce that pets and their owners will be welcome in a limited capacity inside our facilities once again starting Wednesday, June 30th.
We know that some people prefer to be present during their pets exam, but there are still those clients that feel more comfortable in a quieter, less crowded setting. This is why we are going to leave the decision up to each client. When you arrive Check-In with our staff via phone and let us know whether you would prefer Curbside Service or an In-Person appointment and we will proceed accordingly.
Out of respect for all our clients and staff, we will be reopening with the following protocols:
- In Person Check In / Out: Check-In by phone when you arrive. Staff will come welcome and guide you and your pet(s) to an exam room. Please limit yourselves to One or Two individuals. Once your visit is complete, please have a seat in our lobby. Check-Out will be conducted at the Front Desk and a receptionist will call you up once your bill is ready.
- Curbside Service Check In / Out: Check-In by phone, following Curbside Service Instructions found below. Clients will be asked to wait in their vehicle during their visit. Staff will greet you and your pet(s) at your vehicle to collect them for their appointment. You will be contacted by Phone when your appointment is completed to discuss any details and proceed with any payments.
- Nail Trims & Anal Gland Expression: These services will continue to be provided via Curbside Service. Please follow Curbside Instructions below when you've arrived.
- Food & Prescription Medication Purchases: You may come into our lobby to purchase these items. Please call to check-in if you will have your pet with you when you come in.
- Face Masks: If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask at all times in our building. Vaccinated clients may choose to wear a mask or not.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding in working with us through this transition. It has been a difficult year for everyone and we will continue to make changes to our protocols to provide a safe environment for all clients, patients and staff.
Curbside Concierge Service Instructions
Please check in from your vehicle by calling our front desk.
WVAH Gladstone Hospital
Provide your name, contact number and reason for visit. We may have follow-up questions to better understand your medical needs.
- A member of our staff will retrieve your pet for their visit.
- Wait patiently until a Doctor contacts you to discuss your pet’s results.
- Staff will return your pet to you in your vehicle and go over check-out with you then.
Current Clients: If you are a current client with an ongoing medical issue that we are treating, we welcome you to email your veterinarians for advice and medication refills.
Emergency Services: If you believe your pet is having a medical emergency, let our staff know immediately upon your arrival.