Willamette Valley Animal Hospital is proud to introduce an all new suite of Wellness Plans
to help your pet live a healthier longer life.
Wellness Fundamentals PLUS
What your pet receives:
- Unlimited Exams at only $1.50 each*
- The easiest and most reliable way to ensure the long-term health of your pet is routine examinations by one of our Doctors. We can establish baselines to help us evaluate future problems and even catch problems earlier on which makes them much easier and less costly to treat.
- 6 months of REVOLUTION Flea and Parasite Preventative
- By far and away the most common problem we see when pets come to our hospital are problems relating to skin. Itching, flaking, redness, hotspots, allergies, but even though none of us want to admit it the most common cause of skin problems on dogs and cats is fleas. Just because your pet has fleas dosen't mean they live in an unclean environment, its just an unavoidable consequence of living in the Pacific Northwest.
- We decided that no Wellness Plan would be complete without addressing this potential problem so with our Fundamentals BASIC plan we include your pet's first three months of flea control to get him/her off to the right start.
- Annual Vaccinations
- There are many contagious diseases that can infect your dog or cat and even some that may be passed from your pet to you. Regular annual vaccinations are the easiest least costly way of preventing your pet from contracting these diseases.
- Regular examinations will allow your pet's Doctor to customize the most appropriate vaccinations taking into account your pet's lifestyle.
- Comprehensive Labwork
- Comprehensive blood work can give your pet's doctor a picutre of your pet's current health. This can be used either as a tool to diagnose a problem your pet is currently having or to establish baseline values to evaluate against should your pet become ill later. This profile includes:
- A complete chemistry evaluation including liver and kidney values, electrolytes, blood glucose, & thyroid levels
- Complete Blood Count
- Red blood cell counts, white blood cell counts and ratios or white blood cell types, hematocrit and total protien
- Annual Deworming
- Dogs and cats are not just pets. At WVAH we know they are members of the family. And like any member of the family it's important to keep your companion animal healthy and free of parasites.
It's fairly common for a dog or cat to become infected with an internal or external parasite at some point in its lifetime. Parasites can affect your pet in a variety of ways, ranging from simple irritation to causing life-threatening conditions if left untreated. Some parasites can even infect and transmit diseases to you and your family.
- A single dose of broad spectrum deworming will be included with your pet's Fundamentals BASIC plan. This treatment will come in the form of a pill so if your dog or cat is a little stubborn about taking pills, no problem, just let us know and we'll give it to them at no additional charge.
- Comprehensive Dental Cleaning
- Dental disease has been shown to be a cause of many health problems affecting animals today. From kidney disease, liver disease, diabetes, infections, and more. Keeping your pet's teeth clean will significantly help in prolonging your pets life. Our Dental Cleaning Includes:
- 1 hour of anesthesia fully customized to your pet's health and needs
- Intraveneous Catheter and Fluids for the duration of the procedure ensuring a safer anesthetic experience for your pet
- Professional Dental cleaning above and below the gum line and wax sealant
- Full Mouth Dental radiograph (x-ray) series
What is Costs:
How can I pay for the plan?
- Montly drafts of a checking account or credit care are allowed but the balance is due before the completion of the dental cleaning
Learn more about our
- Wellness Fundamentals BASIC
- Wellness Fundamentals PLUS
Q. Is this pet insurance?
A. No, while the plan does offer discounts in other services we cannont anticipate everything a patient would need in case of an emergency. This plan is geared to provide the things your pet needs to annual wellness.
Q. How do I pay for my Wellness Fundamentals Plan?
A. The puppy/kitten and basic wellness plans can be paid in two payments. 1/2 is due on the visit when you start the plan and the second half is due at your next visit.
The Wellness FundamentsPLUS plan is available for monthly payments, however the balance is due at the time of the dental procedure.
Q. What happens if I want to cancel my plan?
A. Because the services offered in this package are offered at deep discounts and on an annual basis it is in your best interest to complete the services you have purchased. However if there are extenuating circumstances we can cancel the plan. We will refund each of the services that has been completed and they will be charged at full price. Those charges will be subtracted from the total you have paid and if there is credit remaining the difference will be refunded to you.
Check out the