Wellness Fundamentals BASIC
What your pet receives:
- Unlimited Exams at only $1.50 each*
- The easiest and most reliable way to ensure the long-term health of your pet is routine examinations by one of our Doctors. We can establish baselines to help us evaluate future problems and even catch problems earlier on which makes them much easier and less costly to treat.
- 3 months of REVOLUTION Flea and Parasite Preventative
- By far and away the most common problem we see when pets come to our hospital are problems relating to skin. Itching, flaking, redness, hotspots, allergies, but even though none of us want to admit it the most common cause of skin problems on dogs and cats is fleas. Just because your pet has fleas dosen't mean they live in an unclean environment, its just an unavoidable consequence of living in the Pacific Northwest.
- We decided that no Wellness Plan would be complete without addressing this potential problem so with our Fundamentals BASIC plan we include your pet's first three months of flea control to get him/her off to the right start.
- Annual Deworming
- Dogs and cats are not just pets. At WVAH we know they are members of the family. And like any member of the family it's important to keep your companion animal healthy and free of parasites.
It's fairly common for a dog or cat to become infected with an internal or external parasite at some point in its lifetime. Parasites can affect your pet in a variety of ways, ranging from simple irritation to causing life-threatening conditions if left untreated. Some parasites can even infect and transmit diseases to you and your family.
- A single dose of broad spectrum deworming will be included with your pet's Fundamentals BASIC plan. This treatment will come in the form of a pill so if your dog or cat is a little stubborn about taking pills, no problem, just let us know and we'll give it to them at no additional charge.
What is Costs:
- For Dogs less than 40 pounds and Cats less than 15.5 pounds the cost is $99
- For Dogs more than 40 pounds and Cats more than 15.5 pounds the cost is $109
How can I pay for it?
- Because of the extreme value and low cost, payment is due in full at the time of enrollment.
Learn more about our
- Wellness Fundamentals PLUS
- Wellness Fundamentals PRIME
Q. Is this pet insurance?
A. No, while the plan does offer discounts in other services we cannont anticipate everything a patient would need in case of an emergency. This plan is geared to provide the things your pet needs to annual wellness.
Q. How do I pay for my Wellness Fundamentals Plan?
A. The puppy/kitten and basic wellness plans can be paid in two payments. 1/2 is due on the visit when you start the plan and the second half is due at your next visit.
The Wellness FundamentsPRIME plan is available for monthly payments, however the balance is due at the time of the dental procedure.
Q. What happens if I want to cancel my plan?
A. Because the services offered in this package are offered at deep discounts and on an annual basis it is in your best interest to complete the services you have purchased. However if there are extenuating circumstances we can cancel the plan. We will refund each of the services that has been completed and they will be charged at full price. Those charges will be subtracted from the total you have paid and if there is credit remaining the difference will be refunded to you.
Check out the